Monday, August 20, 2007

Howdy

For those that already know me, hi, this is my attempt to do a semi-daily/at least occasional half-assed review site for some of the movies I see, since I do tend to watch and purchase way too many of them. For those that don't know me, I'm Zach Savage, and am an infrequent staff writer for http://www.thepopcult.com, which is a delightful pop culture review site that hasn't been updated in half a year because we're all waiting on a redesign that seems increasingly unlikely to ever arrive. The reviews here are mainly going to be of horror movies, because, well, I'm a sad addict (that's also why I went with a white text on black background design, because horror movies are just that spooky), though there will sometimes be other genres of film included here too. I'm that giving, what can I say? Hell, maybe if you're all very good little boys and girls, I might even finish that Lovecraft book I've not yet gotten through the first story of and review that for your pleasure. The possibilities are endless, they are.

2 comments:

Emily W. Wong said...

Hallo Zach,

Very cool that you have a new bloggie! But you know what I'd like? Pictures... That sea of text just looks so darn scary w/o a photo to accompany it. Now it doesn't have to be a movie poster, it could be your dog eating your dvd or whatever.

=),
Emmy

Zach said...

Yeah, I'd throw in a picture or two if I could think of a way to do it inobtrusively. If you want to whip up, say, a picture of Freddy Kreuger and a zombie singing Christmas carols, I'll be more than happy to put it up there.